Sunday Nights at Fellowship – September 8 – October 13
Sunday Nights at Fellowship began last weekend and there is still time to join. For the next five weeks at our Germantown Outpost, we will have adult groups on: Kingdom Ethics, Parenting, and Finding your Fit in Ministry. Alongside these options for adults, we will offer FSM programming and Fellowship Kids. Dinner is provided each week. To learn more and sign up, visit fellowshipmemphis.org/nights.
Pastor John Bryson talks about Sunday Nights at Fellowship, our new app, how we are hosting Fellowship Associates, as well as our partnership with Point Honduras. Dr. Iván Lainez, the Executive Director of Point Honduras, will be with us on Sunday at our East Memphis Outpost.
Point Honduras is one of our global partners and we are corporately invested with their work. There are a number of ways you can personally be involved including child sponsorship, medical trips, and regular trips.
There are 3 opportunities for members of our body to hear more & connect with Dr. Ivan;
- Today at 12:15pm // Meet and Greet Luncheon today in the lower school cafeteria (East Memphis).
- Monday September 16th, 7:30pm at Jay and Amy Harvill’s for desserts and coffee
- Tuesday September 24th, 7:30pm at Blake and Kelly Bourland’s for desserts and coffee
Please RSVP which opportunity is best for you to attend.
Join a Group this Fall
Join a group this fall to connect, grow, and serve together around the city. Sign up online at fellowshipmemphis.org/groups.
- DNA Groups – Fellowship DNA for Newcomers. Meeting weekly for four weeks, beginning Sunday night, September 8. Dinner is provided and childcare is available.
- Growth Groups – Groups for growth and training. Meeting weekly for ten weeks, beginning the week of September 1. (Studying Gospel Identity Study this semester)
- Fellowship Groups – Ongoing groups for everyone. Meeting monthly and living together as a family on mission around the city.
The Church Center App is a one stop shop for you to connect with Fellowship Memphis this year. Through the app you can give, sign up for groups, register for classes, and even pre check-in your kids on a Sunday morning. Download the app today from your app store.
Our East Memphis outpost is would like to create a moment for a baby dedication in our worship service on September 22nd during the 9 am service. If you’ve recently had a child and would like to have your baby dedicated to the Lord, then click here to fill out some info and one of our kids team members will be in touch!