Fellowship at the Shell
On April 29, every outpost will be coming together for a morning of worship and fellowship at the Levitt Shell. Worship starts at 10:30 am with complimentary food trucks serving lunch for everyone immediately after. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and have our app installed for the latest updates on weather and also tips to optimize the experience!
Food Trucks Map
Lunch is on us today! Please plan to stay for lunch and some extended time together as a church family after our Levitt Shell Morning of Worship. Please, only 1 lunch per person.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill (Kids’ Boxed Lunches)
- Cheese Quesadilla or Mini Chicken Burrito, Tortilla Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Juice Box.
- *A limited number of gluten-free, chicken and rice bowls with toppings will also be available at Moe’s.
- Uncle Lou’s Fried Chicken
- Traditional or Sweet Spicy Love Chicken Tenders
- Slaw, Potato Salad, and Biscuit.
- Sushi Jimmi
- Red Dragon Sushi Burrito (Spicy Tuna, Avacado, Cucumber, Sriracha, Spicy Mayo, Rice Seasoning, and Lettuce)
- Spicy Crunchy Sushi Burrito (Crab mix, Cucumber, Crunchies, Avacado, Lettuce, Sriracha, and Spicy Mayo.)
- Central BBQ
- Pork or Chicken BBQ Nachos.
- Say Cheese
- Triple Decker Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Chips, and Drink.
- Gourmet Grillers
- All American Burger (American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onion, and Condiments), Chips, and Drink.
- Soulfish Cafe
- Fried Catfish or Chicken Tenders, Fries, Slaw, and Hushpuppies.
- Rock’N Dough Pizza
- Pizza by the Slice: Pepperoni, Cheese, USA! USA! (Supreme)
- Get Lift’d (Chicken, Spinach, Mushrooms)
Levitt Shell Parking
The Levitt Shell is located in the heart of Midtown, Memphis in beautiful Overton Park. Address: 1928 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104.
There is free parking throughout Overton Park. There are also tow away zones and fire lanes that are clearly marked by signs. Please make sure you’re not parked in one of these, or you will receive a ticket or have your car towed. Please park politely and remember ‘no parking’ on the grass.