In-Person Gatherings at Fellowship
Worship With Us In-Person or Online This Sunday – 10 AM
This Sunday, we will be continuing our new sermon series entitled “Our Cultural Moment”. This Sunday, we dive into “Household of Faith” and we explore the idea of loving our “sibling” or fellow brother and sister in Christ? Join us at 10 am as Pastor John Bryson continues Our Cultural Moment. Also, be sure to check your email early next week for our sermon discussion guide.
If you are planning to worship in person at our East Memphis Outpost this Sunday at 10 am, please register if you haven’t already done so by clicking the red button below.
Sunday Morning In-Person Worship Services
Before you arrive
- Please register every person from your household who plans to attend. Space is limited to 300 participants at our services.
- We will have the auditorium and common areas disinfected with electrostatic cleaning before you arrive.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have any symptoms, please stay home and continue to worship together with us online.
- At Harding, all of the entrance doors we have available will be open for entry, so you may enter the building through any of the side doors as well as through the main entry.
During the service
- We will have all of our regular service elements including singing, preaching, prayer, communion, and offering.
- Communion will be picked up in sealed and self-contained juice and wafers sets.
- New offering boxes will be placed around the auditorium so that you may give before or after the service.
- Face coverings/masks will be required at all times inside the building. Children two and under are not required to wear face coverings. Masks and gloves will also be available for anyone who may need those.
- Families and groups who would like to sit together will be grouped together 6 feet apart from others in the auditorium. At Harding, that means we will be skipping two rows and four chairs between groupings.
- Fellowship Kids classrooms/ministry will not be open, but children are welcome to sit with their families in the auditorium.
After the service
- We will dismiss the service in sections to maintain proper distancing.
- All doors available along the side of the auditorium will be open for dismissal as well.
- This will be a tough one, but we encourage everyone to keep a safe 6-foot distance from others after service and after exiting the building.
What to Expect this Fall
- Outdoor Worship Services – Our next worship night will be announced soon.
- Mid-week Groups – Join together with others in your household or a group of friends to connect and grow together. This semester, groups of all ages will be learning from The Gospel Project study of “Jesus the Savior.” Sign-ups coming soon.
- Online Live Stream Worship – We will continue on Sundays at 10 am in addition to in-person options.
This month, we will continue to host Virtual DNA by Zoom to help you learn more about who we are as a church and how you can begin living out the values that we are most passionate about. Each session will be led by our Pastors, staff and church leaders. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other newcomers to Fellowship Memphis. We will schedule these DNA session gatherings by Zoom based on the availability of attendees.